Protecting your privacy
I am committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to alert you to my data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement, please contact me.
How do I collect information?
I will obtain personal information about you when you enquire about my services, register with me, or otherwise provide me with personal information.
What information do I collect?
The types of information I might collect includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers.
How do I use your information?
I will use your information to provide you with the information or services you have requested, for administration purposes, to further my aims and to comply with the law. At no point will your information be given to any other third parties without your prior permission.
How do I protect personal information?
I take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
By providing me with your personal data, including ‘sensitive’ personal data such as on your health, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
Legal Notices / Terms & Conditions
This site is best viewed in either Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape Navigator 4.0 and above. The site is configured for a display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Use of this site is provided by Dr. Michael Bott subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) Dr. Michael Bott reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of Dr. Michael Bott.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Dr. Michael Bott are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Dr. Michael Bott be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5) Dr. Michael Bott does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Dr. Michael Bott. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Dr. Michael Bott to use any item displayed.
7) The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Dr. Michael Bott. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Dr. Michael Bott does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Dr. Michael Bott’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst Dr. Michael Bott makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
9) Dr. Michael Bott reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed without notice. All services are subject to availability and Dr. Michael Bott reserves the right to refuse to supply services to any individual.
10) Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Dr. Michael Bott.
11) Dr. Michael Bott shall not be held to be in breach of his obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond his reasonable control.